Monday, January 14, 2008

Relationship Help Topic 1

I was reading a little catch on the Internet the other day about how men have problems talking to women. It really shocked me.

I was mostly surprised by the way that people go about avoiding doing things because of there own fears, or social anxieties.

At first I was thinking what a crock this guy might be when I honestly just related this to just about every person I know. I have always wondered why friends of mine wouldn't like to do things. Why don't they want to go to the club? Why is that party not the place for them? Why wouldn't they like to talk to that girl? Why wouldn't that girl just go talk to the guy?

I have thought long and hard about these things because they seem to effect so many people that I know, but I never realized it before because it never effected me. All I can say is that I am usually pretty oblivious to things going on around me that don't effect me so when I actually take a step back and look at what people are going through I usually see it pretty clearly.

Well, in the first thing a person must do for a relationship is build up the courage to get to know someone. If you don't ever meet them then you can't have any hope for any type of relationship, can you?

In my next section I will speak about getting the courage up to just go out and talk with that really hot Woman or Man that you were trying to talk to at work, or school for that matter. I will describe my personal experiences as well as what I believe that each woman or man wants to hear from the opposite sex. I will even put in a few things that my lesbian and gay friends have talked about and what that might mean for you as the person of interests. (later posts)

No comments: